Tuesday 16 September 2008

Ever heard that fuel song?...............

..................it goes, 'i had a bad day again.......blahblahblahblahblahhhhhhhhh', yeah well that song has been going around my head all morning - rather fitting as my car broke down this morning, a week after spending billions on getting it fixed, (billions may be an exaggeration!) so i missed a very important appointment, and i also have no money to get it fixed ARGHHHHHHH,

but hey the good news, you guys get a blog from me today as i remembered i don't have to be in work until three instead of two (yaaaaaay)

so i have just posted the gorgeous 'oui' and 'non' charm earrings from yesterdays blog onto etsy,

http://fromchaoscomesbeauty.etsy.com - take a peek - they are very cute!!!!

these are the earrings i posted on etsy yesterday- my chandelier swallows, as usual my awful photography doesn't do them justice, - I'm still waiting for the lightbox i order to turn up.

and for tomorrows new item for etsy will probably be this totally funky pendant one side is all in english and the other in french - so its rather good for learning sexy french sweet nothings to whisper in your other halfs ear!

Remember my current giveaway, it is still running until 8th november - my birthday - easier for me to remember,

The winner will be randomly picked,

The prize will be a custom made piece specifically matching the details the winner gives me in their entree comment,

so, all you have to do is tell me the following in a comment below my blog.....

1, What are your favourite aspects of my jewellery and why (look at my etsy page for further help - http://fromchaoscomesbeauty.etsy.com )

2, if you win would you want earrings, a ring, a bracelet, a broach or a necklace. Please state sizes for rings.

Its as simple as that!

Good luck!

1 comment:

Michele P. said...

I like the fact that your jewelry is unusual, and unique. And that you custom make it to the individual. If I were to win this, I would want you to make a necklace. This necklace would be a Christmas gift for my brother, Andy Lee of Circle 2 Circle. (www.circle2circle.net) Now my brother likes unique jewelry, and something he can wear while touring with his band in Europe, the US and South America. Unfortunately, Andy's and my styles are completely opposite. This is where I would enlist your help, since you like rock music-and the fact that you are much more creative than I could ever be-I would ask you to listen to some of his music and create a necklace based on what his music inspires in you... he's on youtube and if you go to the very bottom of my blog you can see him doing his guitar solo in the video. What kind of necklace would you like to see him wearing? I don't know if his band has ever been to England, but I know they are well known in Europe. So, if I win, I will be looking for your creation based on what his music and guitar playing inspire in you. Because I don't even have a clue as to what to get him this year for the holidays!

micaela6955 at msn dot com