Friday 8 January 2010

people who know me may have noticed i have a bit of a thing for leopard print :)

so i guess it was only a matter of time before this became apparent in my jewellery........




(however i would like to note that i DO NOT condone fake fur!!)


making these pieces was a bit good fun - reminded me of when i was 16 and made my first ever earrings out of my two favourite guitar picks which sadly had to be retired (below)


leopard print pieces will definitely be available on my etsy page along with some others in the next few days, although the turquoise necklace is undecided, i have been accepted at a new website to sell my jewellery (EXCITING!!!!) but they have said i need to improve my photography first!!!! so i am looking into photography courses!!!!!!!!

xxx

1 comment:

José Carrilho (Go Detail) said...

Hi,

The blue one looks nice.
I transmits a kind of byzantine or even ancient Egypt reminiscence.

Have a nice weekend,

José